Sunday, January 17, 2010

TEMA MINGGUAN : BADAN SAYA

Aktiviti-aktiviti yang dapat kita jalankan sempena tema minggu ini :

5 SENSES PUPPET


What you need:
5 senses puppets printouts
Jumbo craft sticks
Crayons, markers
Glue
Scissors

What you do:
Print 5 senses patterns on heavy printing paper. Let children color the puppets and cut out. Attach a large craft stick to the back of the puppets. Use to recite the 5 senses rhymes.



HAPPY AND SAD FACE
 
What you need:
Small paper plate
Red craft paper
Black craft paper
White craft paper
Black marker
Scissors
Glue
Brass fastener

What you do:
1. For the eyes, cut two black circles and two white small circles out of craft paper.
2. Glue circles together and glue eyes to the back of a small paper plate.
3. With a black marker make a circle around each eye and add eyelashes and a nose.
4. Draw and cut a smiling mouth out of red craft paper.
5. Drill a hole through the middle of the mouth and through the paper plate.
6. Attach mouth with a brass fastener to the paper plate.
7. For the hair, cut yarn into pieces and tie together in the middle with a piece of yarn.
8. Add glue to the top of paper plate face and attach the hair.
9. Use face puppet to talk about emotions.
Ask questions like:“What makes you happy? How do we know if someone is happy? Let’s pretend we are happy.”“What makes you sad? How do we know if someone is sad? Let’s pretend we are sad.”

MY 5 SENSES BOOKLET


What you need:
Booklet printouts
Pencils
Scissors



What you do:
Print booklet pages and assemble booklet. Read the pages together with children and let children draw the missing body parts on each page.

My 5 Senses
On my face I have two eyes, I use them every day.
They help me see, when I work and play.
On my face I have a nose, I use it every day.
It helps me smell, when I eat and play.
On my face I have two ears, I use them every day.
They help me listen and hear songs and sounds all day.
In my mouth I have a tongue, I use it every day.
It helps me taste all the things I eat all day.
On my body I have skin, I use it every day.
It helps me feel, like hot and cold and keeps me safe all day.


Have fun trying! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment